Friday, July 23, 2010

In a Pickle over my Pickles


Yes it is that time of the year again. Going to make a lot more this year after pressure from family. Hope it does not stop being fun for me because I will just stop making pickles and then I will be treated like I did something wrong and hear shit about it forever. Why can't people appreciate what is given and not guilt you into doing more. I did manage to explain to Randy that this was my Christmas present to everybody and he can't give them out to anybody, including his kids. Hope that works because I would be pissed for sure. Need to get People to return jars somehow, I do get a lot back but had to buy 6 dozen this time, with lids and rings and cukes, peppers, garlic, dill, and stuff it is going to be an investmant this year. Really should have two canners to get it done quicker, cha ching, that's thirty more dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment