Thursday, July 22, 2010

Idiots #1

What the hell is wrong with people? This woman at one of the prisons I work at is responsible for filling the inmate jobs from the assignments we turn in to her. There are a few jobs that only I fill and only I pick who goes in those jobs. Well she had been told very nicely in writing two months ago about this and when she did it again this week I re-sent the previous e-mail and took care of the changes myself. Did I mention that even though she does not directly work for me I outrank her by several layers. I received a very disrespectful (terrible spelling and grammer) letter making some very incorrect assumptions and accusations on her part. I stopped myself and took the letter to her direct supervisor (who I also outrank) and had her deal with it. And people wonder why they get fired. I should have climbed up her ass and made her cry but hey, I am weakening in my old age. But the dumbass put it all in writing so I can take it to her Union as evidence against her, hmmm maybe I still will.

No comments:

Post a Comment