Friday, July 23, 2010

ELKS


Looks like I will be Pool King at the Elks Lodge, not too much competition at least not that I have seen. I am sure some some old fart will hobble up to the table and kick my ass to humble my upity self but thats the chance you take being me. Still pissed at the secratary for jokingly suggesting I may have come accross the can opener (from The Birdhouse) I donated to the Lodge at my State Food managers job. Fuckin Bitch better be careful, I somehow did not find any humor in that comment. Fun place though and nice people for the most part. Teresa is getting interested in going now. She is afraid of the heads, and there are only two. One small one that she never has to get near, and one humongous mother over the inside entrance. I promised to sneak her in the back door if she wants to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment