Friday, August 20, 2010

Rust

My favorite on line place for many years has been The Rust List and am sure it will be again for years to come but right now it is not the place I came to love and cherish for it's daily escape from the crap of life into all things Neil. I am not guiltless and have probably contributed to this cesspool of personal political opinions more than once but for my part, I am done and will refrain from any nnc related chatter. Or at least I will try, for after all I am and will always be Richard Fucking Ridderbusch no matter what pity party I am currently engaging in. The best people I know outside my wife and brothers are the People I have met through the List, and know they will still be there after the current rabble have moved on to annoy someone else. Peace

1 comment:

  1. Do not despair. Do not go away. The Rust List needs you. A little love and affection in all you do will make the world a better place. x

    ReplyDelete